Serving Youth Since 1945
back to top
- Arrowhead will empower the youth and families we serve to achieve their greatest potential.
- Arrowhead will motivate youth-at-risk to become productive and responsible young men and women by providing the highest quality counseling, education and social services to youth and their families.
- The staff members, volunteers, and youth of Arrowhead are guided by our mission using a common set of core values.
- Character We Strive… to instill morality and ethics into the
personalities of our youth to enrich their lives and the lives of those around
- Education We Strive… to provide enrichment into the lives of
our youth through a variety of therapeutic and educational programs; and provide opportunities to develop a positive work ethic by practicing these skills
through community involvement.
- Empathy We Strive… to work together to create and maintain an
empathic environment in order to understand each youth’s needs and the diverse needs of their families.
- Empowerment We Strive… to foster personal responsibility and accountability, by empowering our youth to actualize their potential and productively contribute to society.
- Respect We Strive… to create an atmosphere of mutual respect among staff and youth that is demonstrated through their actions and words.
- Safety We Strive… to provide a safe environment free from physical or emotional harm, to enhance therapeutic and educational growth for the youth we serve and the staff we employ.
- Donate to Arrowhead
- To donate your car, truck, boat or other vehicle, please call (309) 799-7044, ext. 225.